Molnlycke logo


improving patient outcomes

 
dressing image

Our dressings

At Mölnlycke we believe in improving outcomes for patients and that starts with exceptional dressings. Our products are designed to help wounds heal, with minimal pain and low risk of complications.
 

Patient experience

Patient experience e-learning module

At MoInlyke, the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Complete our learning module to learn how to improve the care experience of patient
 

Module details

Products in practice

Learn how to use our products in your clinical practice

Partnership working with you

At MoInlycke, we appreciate that dressings are only part of the equation when delivering effective wound care.
Only 12% of the total cost of wound care is from dressing acquisition1. The remaining 88% results from managing infections, maceration, pain and anxiety, delayed healing, and the additional nursing and hospital resources these complications consume1.  

Guest J.F. et al. BMJ Open. 2015 Dec 7;5(12):e009283.

This is why we work together with TVNs, district nurses and generalist nurses to help them manage wounds in the community and in an acute setting, and why we support in implementing best practice wound care with our complete range of tailored services to help them achieve the best clinical outcomes.
 
We deliver a personalised education and support service that allows nurses to make decisions that result in the best clinical outcomes for their patients.  Whether it’s for staff, personal development or best practice, we offer a range of resources to ensure best practice and quality care.  

Our services include:

  • Training needs analysis – identifying areas where further education would enhance skills and knowledge
  • Face-to-face training modules
  • CPD-accredited online training
  • Trust/CCG account reviews – partnering with lead TVNs to consider overall performance and effectiveness of implementation

  • Bespoke treatment and patient pathway algorithms for challenges such as skin tears and pressure ulcer prevention – devising protocols and then supporting with the rollout, education and adoption within the Trust or CCG 
  • Clinical support to ensure implementation and compliance
  • Grants for research or education
  • Tailored materials such as formulary posters and booklets, and therapy area posters

For more information please contact your Mölnlycke account manager or visit our website – www.molnlycke.co.uk.
Mölnlycke Health Care, Unity House, Medlock Street, Oldham, OL1 3HS. Telephone: 0800 7311 876. Email: info.uk@molnlycke.com 
                                                                         
The Mölnlycke trademarks names and logos are registered globally to one or more of Mölnlycke Health Care Group of companies.© 2018 Mölnlycke Health Care. All rights reserved UKWC0484